Tuesday, February 13, 2018

PTI's Anniversary-Day 8 Colour Challenge

Today's challenge is all about colour. I am drawn to Heather Nichol's style, with her use of kraft, yet I hardly ever create a card with kraft. So today I'm changing that. I Cased her card, as well as the colours she's used to make mine.
First, here's the colours I used, as well as a look at Heather's card. (I hope it's not too blurry to read!)


And here is my card, using Flower Favourites. It's been a fun anniversary, and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is BEAUTIFUL! I should have used that set too, it's on of my most favorites! Love this Spring Time card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Kathryn! Love the set you used, the colors, and the fact that you used kraft as your card base...it totally all works so beautifully together!! 😊

    ReplyDelete