Tuesday, February 6, 2018

PTI's 11th Anniversary Challenge #1

It's PTI's 11th anniversary and I am hoping to celebrate along with them this year. I'm often out of town this time of year, since I usually celebrate my granddaughters' birthdays, on Feb 1st and 9th, but I'm home this year. I used Lizzie's cute card, seen here, as inspiration.



And here is what I came up with.

I used PTI's "Beautiful Berries: Spring" and the cover plate "Quatrefoil", which I haven't used in a long time. It's good to get out those neglected supplies!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on Lizzie’s card! I love how you did your sentiment with white embossing on a black BG; the contrast is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Kathryn! So soft and subtle and I love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, this card is gorgeous!! Your purple flowers with the black banner are lovely together. Love the Quatrefoil CP and almost used it myself but picked Hexagon for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you’re able to participate, Kathryn, and love your striking card. Those berries are already on my wish list and now I “need” that Quatrefoil Cover Plate, too. White embossed sentiment on Black really pops! Design would also work well for sympathy cards, which can be very challenging.

    ReplyDelete