Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Create Along With Us-Sept. 2017

Wow. I haven't posted a card for at least a couple of months! It's good to be back :)

I loved Nichole Heady's card this morning! Her colours are really unique, and I love the softness of it all. (And I just now realized I've forgotten to add a few clear sequins--you'll have to guess where I put them, later, when I have time.) Here is Nichole's card.
Peace & Joy Card

And here is mine.

I've sponged on some Pure Poppy ink over the "O Tannenbaum" tree, as well as around the edge of the Mix and Mat diecut, as the Perfect Pearls just covered up the tree. I like Nichole's card better, but I might try this again with pine sprigs around the outside of the panel, which will be more in keeping with how Nichole has laid hers out. The sentiment is from KIS: Merry Christmas.
Thanks for looking, and for your kind comments!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathryn! What a lovely take on Nichole's card! Your soft inking is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Her card gave you such fabulous inspiration! Loving your fantastic Christmas card, that tree is stunning and you have designed this card and displayed that tree perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely card Kathryn! I love the soft inking on the tree and around the edges...just beautiful!! Good to see you back!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love how soft and pretty it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn, I can totally see how you were inspired, and you nailed it. Now you've given me an idea for ways to use stamps I own. I love your card. Welcome back to stamping...you were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card of Nicole's, too. Your rendition is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete