Saturday, August 8, 2015

Make it Monday, #220 - Diecut Mini Notebooks

Melissa had a sweet summertime project she shared with us: Mini Notebooks! After looking at the gallery, I was inspired to do some crafting. I will be visiting my granddaughters later this month, so made them a booklet, each.
I haven't used this stamp set nearly enough (PTI's Scentimentals), so this was my chance to rectify that! I didn't have much luck with making these stamps into scratch and sniff projects, but coating the stamping with Glossy Accents was another way to use them.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh!!!! So CUTE!!!! And I've not had much luck making scratch-n-sniff's with them either. But these are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just darling! The GA on top of the fruit really make them pop off these sweet little notepads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how ADORABLE! They will love these so much, how useful! The Glossy Accents make the fruit look ripe and delicious! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glossy accents and the cute edges that you added to your notebooks. Very sweet, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love the bright colors and that you used the sentiments from the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These area so sweet!!! I'll bet the glossy accents really pops that fruit - great way to tear the paper edges. These little notebooks have that lovely down-on-the-farm feel to them!!!

    ReplyDelete