Sunday, November 9, 2014

Make It Monday #187: Partial Die Cuts for Christmas

here is my last minute addition to this week's Make It Monday, over at Nichole Heady's Blog. I used PTI's Fancy Flakes, one of their new Bookmark dies, in Spring Rain paper, and Tag Sale #8, in vellum. I stamped the sentiment (Wet Paint Holiday) in Versamark ink, and heat embossed it with Ranger's  Liquid Platinum powder. Some silver ribbon and silver thread finish it off. I haven't decided, yet, whether this will be a bookmark, or tag, or maybe a two-in-one tag/bookmark :)
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I see that we are both posting at almost the last moment. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you used 2 layers--the vellum is such a fun addition. I think I need to take a look at that snowflake set you used. You should definitely link this up over at Virginia's view--her challenge this month is metallic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag, Kathryn! Love the gold and silver embossing on the vellum ~ makes for an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete