Wednesday, May 7, 2014

OCC Watercolour Stamping, Day 3

Today  had some beautiful examples from the design team. They make it look so simple... Here is my effort. I liked the background that Jennifer did, so I tried that with my curvy block. I don't actually have a rectangular block! I also don't have any Distress Markers, so I smooshed my ink pads onto my craft sheet, then picked up the ink with a paintbrush and painted the various colours onto PTI's Mini Blooms stamp. Then I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped. I stamped the sentiment, touched up the flowers with a bit more ink, added some black dots with a pen. I still think it needs "something", but must get this posted!
Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. Love how the background turned out. So soft and pretty... Great job on the flowers too! I'm so in love with this background technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out!! Love the bright colors of the flowers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! That turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you should be teaching this class - not kidding, this is GLORIOUS!!! I don't see it needing anything extra - it's perfect! I'm so behind, like 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely as is. Don't touch it...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shape. Very pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete