Thursday, October 24, 2013

Papertrey October 2013 Blog Hop Challenge

It's blog hop time, and the focus on this month's blog is "Tags". Fun and useful, too!  Now, I have my first 5 tags made for Christmas :) The first 3 tags are for adults, and the next two are for my granddaughters. Here they all are. I look forward to seeing what everyone else makes, as I'm sure to get lots of inspiration from this blog hop!

And here are the tags, individually. All stamps and materials are PTI, except the the snowman, which is Gina K, but even it has been paper-pieced with PTI Pure Poppy patterned paper. Wish you could see the flocking on his hat.





17 comments:

  1. These tags are all SO lovely! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty! Love the backgrounds on the tags as well especially the joy one and the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags Kathryn. Love the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great assortment of tags! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fabulous details! A great set of tags - I think that Joy is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So festive!! and nice variety. Very nice set of tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are all so pretty!! I really like the ones for your granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to come back and look at these again in December... after a shopping trip. They are so festive and make me feel happy about Christmas. The background on the pine cone tag is beautiful with the subtle golden shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous adult tags, fun kid tags! Can't decide if I'd want that gorgeous poinsettia or the joy tag more - love the button on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are DARLING I Love them all!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Picturing these on packages makes me happy! Beautiful assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, you've been busy! Such attention to detail, all your tags are just beautiful and some oo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful set of tags! I especially love the poinsettia and the little penguin.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful set of tags! Each one is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful tags! love how unique each one is
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the ix and match of your tags. The snowman and Joy tag are my favorites.
    I also want to thank you for the sweet comment on my tags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many fabulous tags. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete