Monday, August 5, 2013

Make it Monday, #128, Stamping Random Backgrounds

Ashley demonstrated how to stamp a random background on today's Make it Monday, for Papertrey Ink. Where she used dots, I decided to try it using stars. I used the 3 sizes of stars from Stargazer Additions, and a sentiment from this set as well. When I'd finished the whole background, it just looked like too many stars, so I sliced it diagonally, and added some design paper, from MME, as well as a strip of Aqua Mist striped paper over the join. The tag is Limitless Layers: Ovals, and has a little sponging in blue ink to tie it in more with the background. A few gold stars, cut out with the coordinating die, were added for a finishing touch.
All materials are from PTI. Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful starry background. Love your medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stamping looks like a pp too - pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors you chose, it's so pretty and vibrant! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you used patterned papers with your stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! The layout is fantastic and I adore the colors. And your random stamped pattern looks like it's patterned paper you could by at the store...I wish I could. :)

    ReplyDelete