Thursday, July 11, 2013

SCC, Week 1, Day 4 (No.2)

Since the first card was so quick, and I already had the ivory daisy die cut, I went ahead and made another card. This one only took about 7 minutes. First I die cut the daisy out of the kraft card stock, then fitted in the ivory daisy that I had left over from the first card. I think I like this colour combo better. The only regret is that I didn't swipe the outside edges of the popped up front panel with white ink. Next time... The paper and stamps are PTI, the daisy die is from Simon Says Stamp.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This one is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this die the other day. Thanks for the ideas for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this color combo, and the daisy die rocks. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelyand very nice card perfect for a quick one. Thanks for sharing with of of us your creation!
    keep in touch!
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete