Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Make it Monday #124, Decorated Envelopes #1

For this week's Make it Monday, at Papertrey Ink, we have been challenged to decorate our envelopes to match our cards. Great idea! For this card, I used the Wonderful Words: Hello die and the background paper is from MME. Since I cut a piece of that background paper out to make a banner, I thought it would make a perfect addition to the envelope flap. I used enamel dots on the front, and thought they would get knocked off in the mail if I put them on the envelope, too, so I used my Copics to mimic the effect of the enamel dots. I've also entered this card in the Summer Card Camp 2 challenge this week.

Thanks for looking!




6 comments:

  1. Neat envelope! Great decorated flap. A compliment to a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another terrific card & envelope - congrats on the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Kathryn! Congratulations on the shout-out at PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card and envelope - love the way you've utilised the pp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and colourful card and envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another eye-catcher. Love this one, too.

    ReplyDelete