Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make it Monday #109, No.2

I wanted to have another go at this technique, so put together this card this afternoon. I used 3 different colours of embossing powders for the 3 flowers (white, blush and butter), but stuck to just white for the leaves. I had trouble coming up with a background for the focal image, and I'm still not totally happy with it, but it's taken me forever, so it's time to just. walk. away!
Thanks for looking!
All stamps and papers are PTI; Spellbinders Squares dies; TH Distress Inks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so pretty, Kathryn!
    In answer to the question you posted on my blog, I bought the kids $1000000000 easter chocolate bars, that I'm going to put into some kind of packaging (glassing bags, maybe?) and add the tags to them.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came together nicely - I love the colored embossing powders on the flowers - pulls the eye into the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete