Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Make it Monday, #107

Nichol challenged us to use an acetate backing for our cards, and since I have never done that, I knew I had to accept this challenge! We were also challenged to use Copics, which I didn't realize till I had almost completed the card, so I added some small butterflies, coloured them with Copics, then applied a little glitter pen to them. (I sure wish I had dies for the small butterflies!)
Edited to add: I didn't realize this was so similar to another entry! Great minds must think alike--this was an entirely unplanned CASE!!
Thanks for looking!

All materials used are Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise indicated.

Paper: white cardstock (Staples 110#), Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Polka Dot Parade, Beautiful Butterflies
Inks: Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise
Other: T.H. Liquid Pearls, Sakura Glitter Pen



3 comments:

  1. what a cute Easter card...isn't that clear card stock fun? I love your garden of flowers around the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love how you did your sky and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet scene you created! Love your pink polka-dot bunny : )

    ReplyDelete