Thursday, March 7, 2013

Make it Monday #106 (Number 4)

Okay--I think this in my last one! I must say, it's quite addicting seeing all of the different variations you can get using 2 inks.

I used a whole slew of inks this time! The peony and the leaves may be two-toned, but there are quite a few colours used throughout the whole card.


All materials are PTI, unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Pretty Peonies, Mini Blooms, Mat Stack 3
Inks: Kraft, Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Bamboo (Memento)
Dies: Mat Stack 3, Layerz Mat Stack 3
Paper: Rustic Cream, Fine Linen, Berry Sorbet
Other: Berry Sorbet ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I really like the colors, and I always love that die. Makes me want to get up in my craft room and get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful! I love the peonies on top of mat stack 3...it fits perfectly! Beautiful colors too ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I did not get Mini Blooms but I now regret it. Simply gorgeous! - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you just had a blast making this pretty card! Great color combo! Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have created a masterpiece here Kathryn~lovely work!

    ReplyDelete